Free October 1st 2017 to September 30th 2018 Staff Leave Planner
Our October 1st 2017 to September 30th 2018 Staff Leave Planner is now available free of charge! All of the planner features are enabled with no limitations:
- Free for up to 300 employees.
- Free email support from the dhxsoft team.
- Default leave categories include holiday (vacation), sickness, maternity and training.
- Additional categories can be added / removed from the planner.
- The planner supports leave accrual (time in lieu).
- Leave can be tracked in days or hours.
- Produces detailed leave reports which can be shared with colleagues.
- Printable monthly view.
- Password protectable.
- Has built in national holiday dates for several countries.
- Customisable national holiday dates.
- Customise the look of the planner (e.g. hide weekends, show specific leave information data).
- Simple to setup - only Microsoft Excel is required.
In order to run the planner please ensure that you meet the following system requirements:
- Any Windows Based PC (Windows XP onwards)
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
Please note that the planner requires VBA macros to be enabled therefore it will not work in the following scenarios:
- Any versions of Excel running on Mac Operating Systems
- Web Based Office (However Office 365 launched via the Desktop will work)
How to download your free copy
The Staff Leave Planner is usually available in sizes ranging from 10 to 300 employees. To simplify this offer, our free planners are available in sizes for 40, 100, 200 and 300 employees.
To download a free copy of the planner please fill out the form below. We will then automatically email you a link containing details of how to download the planner. We take your privacy very seriously, and will not pass on your details to anyone else.
Download a free planner